Usage fees for various operations in the hall
- If the lighting operation is simple, the organizer can operate it from the control console on the stage, but lighting staff may be required depending on the usage.
- Lighting staff is required to use Follow Spotlights.
- When using the large hall, one acoustic staff will be provided (free of charge).
(A separate usage fee will be charged for recording operations.)
- In the middle hall, the organizer will operate the simple console on the stage, but depending on the usage contents, acoustic staff may be required.
- The recording will be operated by the organizer on the simple console. Recording operations by the sound staff are limited to the large and medium halls.
- Sound staff is required to use the simultaneous interpretation facility.
(The interpreter will be arranged by the organizer.)
- Depending on the content of use, video staff may be required.
- Recording staff requires video staff. Recording facilities are located in the large and medium halls.
- The consumption tax for usage fees for various operations is included in the tax.
- For details, please contact the person in charge.
- The contents of this price list are subject to change without notice.
|Lighting/Video/Sound staff||33,000||per person||Within 2 consecutive categories of rental category (am, pm and night) *Includes 1 hour break|
|Lighting/video/sound staff extension||1 hour||5,500||Other than the above|
|Recording operation by staff||1 division||4,400||Bring in SD card or USB memory.|
|Dubbing of recorded data||1 hour||3,300||DVD charge included (DVD will be handed at a later date.)|